Thank you to all three finalists for getting their drabbles in on time! This week, they each had to write two drabbles, the prompts for which can be found here
The rules for voting are as follows:
1. There are two groups of entries. The first consists of drabbles written for one of the three prompts given, and the second consists of free choice drabbles. In both groups, entries are listed in random order, which means Prompted 1 isn't necessarily written by the same author as Free Choice 1. To vote, you must read all six drabbles, then answer ALL FOUR QUESTIONS at the bottom of the post.
2. The drabbles are rated PG-13 and may contain slash. If that offends you, proceed no further.
3. Read with an open mind, and vote fairly. Please try to remember that the length and pairing of a drabble should not affect your judgment of its quality.
4. Contestants are not allowed to vote for themselves. If you vote for yourself, your vote will not be counted.
5. You're free to post about this competition on your personal journal, but do not tell your friends which drabble you wrote. It's unfair to your own writing abilities and to the other participants.
6. ** PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS ** Voting will remain open until Monday, June 9 at 11 PM EST
. Results and the final challenge will be posted later that night.( Collapse )