Challenge #2: Lyric Drabble
For this round, drabbles must contain the following line from the song "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls:
"When everything's made to be broken..."
If you have not yet heard the song, click here to download it.
- The main character(s) must be from canon, but any other minor characters may be OCs
- Writers must choose an appropriate ending for the lyric in the drabble
- The lyric may be used anywhere in the drabble, but the words may not be rearranged or altered in any way
- Drabbles must be between 100-499 words in length
- Please do not post your drabbles anywhere else until the challenge is over
- Comments on this post will be screened. Please comment with your submissions, and put the following information at the top of your comment:
- Submissions are due by 11 pm eastern time on Friday, August 25
Your name will be crossed off the following list when you have submitted your drabble: